Sterile, disposable, pyrogen-free, non-toxic insulin syringes.
- Needle directly inserted into body of syringe (No dead space).
- Easy to read, durable graduated scale.
- Magnifying lens to ease reading of graduated scale.
- Ultrafin needle with completely automated triple sharpening.
- Flat, latex-free triple contact rubber gasket.
- Plunger-block device.
- Highly transparent polypropylene.
- Ethylene Oxide sterilised.
Indications for use
- Insulin therapy through subcutaneous injections.
- Particularly suited to mixing different types of insulin
With Detachable Needle
1ml + 27G x 1/2”
1ml + 28G x 1/2”
1ml + 25G x 5/8”
1ml + 26G x 1/2”
With Non-Detachable Needle
0.5ml + 29G x 1/2”
0.5ml + 30G x 5/16”
1ml + 30G x 5/16
Each box of 30 syringes is supplied with a magnifying lens that increases the size of the graduated scale when placed against the body of the syringe, making dosage easier to read and more precise
Zero Dead Space
The needle is directly attached to the body of the syringe reducing residual space to "zero” and there by ensuring effective delivery of all selected insulin units into the skin.
The special triple sharpening of the needle tip minimises skin trauma. The increased internal diameter insures higher insulin flow capacity. All needle tip components are treated specifically to reduce the force of penetration and minimise patient discomfort.
Internal walls of the cylinder are equipped with a device that prevents the plunger from running over and coming out the back of the syringe.